How do I add researchers to my project?

UKB Access Team
UKB Access Team The helpers that keep the community running smoothly. UKB Community team Access Team
  • Updated


If you are the Principal Investigator (PI), Lead Collaborator or a named delegate, you will be able to add researchers to a project, all you need is the researcher’s full name and their institute email address.

If the researchers are registered under a different institute, you will need to add them to the project under this institute. This may then incur an additional fee - please see our costs page for full details on this -

If the researcher has added an institute to their profile in error, they will need to update their AMS registration and provide their up-to-date CV for our Access Team to review, before you can add them to the project under the correct institute. 

Please see our Applications User Guide - Section 1.3 for further guidance.


Related to

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.