My institute has a copy of the data, can I link my project to that?

Huma B
Huma B Communications Team The helpers that keep the community running smoothly. UKB Community team
  • Updated

For existing projects that are linked to an institutional dataset that contains genotyping or imaging data, you can continue to work as previously for the terms of your existing Material Transfer Agreement. Once all existing projects have finished then the institutional copy must be deleted, and the data must be accessed via the UKB-RAP. 

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.