My application has been approved, but I have not yet started my project. How does this change affect me?

Huma B
Huma B Communications Team The helpers that keep the community running smoothly. UKB Community team
  • Updated

You should already have received your Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) and your request for payment. When your MTA is fully signed, you have completed your mandatory training (more details to follow by the end of July) and we have received your payment, then your project will start and you will be able to access data in the UKB-RAP. If you no longer wish for your application to proceed, please Submit a Request.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.