When will I get access to the data after signing the MTA?

UKB Access Team
UKB Access Team The helpers that keep the community running smoothly. UKB Community team Access Team
  • Updated

To grant data access, we require a fully signed and executed Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) for the Applicant institute, including each named collaborating institute on the project, and payment for the invoice. For more information, please see our MTA process user guide.

If you still need to pay the fee, please see our Paying a Fee user guide.

Our Access Team will communicate with the Principal Investigator (PI) through the Access Management System (AMS) to notify when the MTA has been executed and data access has been granted.

Related to

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 2 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.